If you're not from the UK, you may still be eligible for a Student Loan to fund your studies at ACM. You would be eligible to apply for a Student Loan (which could include a Tuition Fee Loan and/or a Maintenance Loan to help you pay for living costs) if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You have ‘settled status’ in the UK.
- You’ve been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course.
- You're 18 or over and have lived in the UK for at least half of your life or at least 20 years (whichever is shorter).
- You're the child of a migrant worker who is working in the UK, EU or EEA.
- You're the child of a Swiss national.
- You're the child of a Turkish worker.
- You're regarded as a 'stateless' person.
Some other people are able to receive a Tuition Fee Loan but not a Maintenance Loan. You would be eligible to apply for a Tuition Fee Loan if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You're from an EU country.
- You're the family member of an EU or EEA national.