Note: If you have received an email from Zoom with the subject 'Your email domain has been claimed' you need to follow the below steps. This means currently your Zoom account is not associated with ACM and you will not be able to join sessions from Canvas.
- Open the email from Zoom with the subject ‘Your email domain has been claimed’.
- Click the Update Account Information button within the email.
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- Click ‘Consolidate into Account’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Go to My Current Account’ to continue using Zoom whilst your account is switched, if needed.
- When you receive the email from Zoom with the subject ‘Zoom account invitation result’, you will see that the account has been switched successfully.
If you encounter any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org