Q. What does it mean to be a Student Society Lead?
A. This is a great opportunity that looks good on a student’s CV. Students will have the ability to state that they have led a society, project managed events and have experience of working well within a team.
Perks and responsibilities of being the Student Societies Lead:
- Discount for all events and activities led by their society
- Monthly check in with the society staff lead
- Write proposals for events they would like ACM to run
- Liaise with their society members for future event ideas
- Monitor the spending of their society
- Ability to fundraise for future events or local charities
- Liaison with their society’s local chosen charity