What are the six principles of safeguarding ACM follows?
Modified on: Sun, 5 Sep, 2021 at 3:54 PM
- People are supported and encouraged to make their own decisions and informed consent.
- It is better to take action before harm occurs.
- The least intrusive response appropriate to the risk presented.
- Support and representation for those in greatest need.
- Services offer local solutions through working closely with their communities. Communities have a part to play in preventing, detecting and reporting neglect and abuse.
- Accountability and transparency in delivering safeguarding.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.