Note: Before following these steps make sure you are using the Google Chrome web browser. DO NOT use Safari.
1) Find your assessment course in Canvas.
2) On the course menu click ‘Assignments’.
3) Select the assignment you wish to submit to.
4) If it is your first time submitting an assignment via Turnitin, you will be given the ‘Turnitin End-User License Agreement’.
5) Click ‘I agree’.
6) To submit your assignment, click the ‘Upload Submission’ button in the ‘Assignment Dashboard’ tab.
7) On the ‘Upload Submission’ tab enter a Submission Title. This should include the assignment name and number.
8) Select ‘Choose File’ and locate your assignment file on your computer.
9) Select ‘Upload and Review’
When it has finished uploading, check to see that your assignment looks as you expect it to.
10) Select ‘Submit to Turnitin’.
When submission is complete you will see that your assignment appears in the ‘Assignment Dashboard’.
If you need further help, please refer to this video before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org