Note: Before following these steps make sure you are using the Google Chrome web browser. DO NOT use Safari.
1) Find your assessment course in Canvas.
2) On the course menu click ‘Assignments’.
3) Select the assignment you wish to submit to.
4) Click ‘Submit Assignment’.
5) Select the ‘Media’ tab.
6) Click on the ‘Record/upload media’ button.
7) Select ‘Upload media’.
8) Then click ‘Select Audio File’.
9) Locate the mp3 on your computer.
A progress bar will appear and you can change the Title of the track if you require. Please include the module code and the name of the assignment.
10_ When the upload has finished, select ‘Submit assignment’.
Please check the ‘Submission details’ link on the Assignment page to make sure the file plays back correctly.
If you need further help, you can contact us at email@example.com